Current Job Openings
- All applicants interested in applying for employment must complete an application to include the POSITION TITLE applied for and LOCATION of interest.
- Applications are accepted at all store locations during regular business hours. You can find a store near you on our Locations page.
- “We encourage those individuals with disabilities to apply for job opportunities at Memphis Goodwill.”
Production Associate (Full-Time)
|Location:||Stage Rd Bargain Center|
Under the direct supervision of the Team Leader Coach or Assistant Team Leader has general responsibility for customer service; facility security and maintenance; greeting and assisting donors; sorting and quality selection of donations into salable, salvage and trash categories; hanging apparel; pricing of merchandise; transporting merchandise; transporting material to the sales floor; stocking shelves; rotating merchandise. Production Associates are typically cross trained in the areas of Donor Greeting, Pricing, Grading/Sorting, and Hanging. Additional duties are assigned by the Team Leader Coach.
1. Greets donors in a prompt, friendly, and courteous manner; assists in unloading donations from vehicles, offers tax receipts, maintains accurate daily counts of donations.
1. Prices merchandise utilizing the baseline pricing systems; special items of exceptional value.
1. Places all salable apparel in hang area of the sort table, hangs apparel onto racks, and tags each garment with the appropriate barb.
1. Ability to lift up to 45lbs. bending, pushing, pulling or reaching
Variations of temperature.
1. Ability to develop and maintain an effective working relationship with Team Leader, team members, customers, donors.
1. Ability to bend, reach, and stand for extensive periods of time, and lift up to 60lbs. on a regular basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Assistant Team Leader (Assistant Store Manager)
Working under the direction of the Team Leader Coach (Store Manager), the Assistant Team Leader primary responsibility is to assist in the day to day operations of the Goodwill Stores.
Specific Duties include:
Northwest Research, Inc Job Fair
|Location:||Goodwill Job Center (Raleigh)|
|Hours:||12 pm - 4 pm|