Our mission is to change the lives of people with disabilities and other barriers to employment through the power of work, education, and empowerment.
Our Core Values:
- Our People. They are our greatest asset.
- Integrity. We value our personal and professional obligations and keep our promises.
- Stewardship. We manage the resources entrusted to us with responsibility and care.
- Hand up, Not Hand Out. We believe that self-reliance leads to dignity.
- Empowerment. We expect our employees to make independent decisions.
- Recognition. We acknowledge work well done.
- Spirit. We conduct our work with enthusiasm.
- Teamwork. We ask for input from those around us and work with one another to accomplish our goals.
- Open Communication. We respect open and honest communication.
- Continuous Improvement. We are committed to the pursuit of excellence.
Our Guiding Principles for Donated Goods:
- We are committed to providing world-class customer service to all of our customers.
- We are committed to a clean, neat, organized and safe facility. The image of the facility reflects Goodwill, the manager/TLC and the team.
- We are committed to a store with full and fresh inventory.
- Donors and shoppers should be greeted in 10 seconds.
- Every time we touch a donation, something good should happen to it.
- All donations should be processed within 24 hours.
- If you have a pile, you have a problem.
- Hard goods should be priority processed.
- Material handling equipment is for moving donations, not storage or merchandising.
- Don’t fall in love with your donations…rotation is critical to success.
- Donor value should increase.
- Profits should increase.
Our Guiding Principles for Contracts and Marketing
- Provide world-class customer service.
- Treat each person with respect, integrity, honesty, openness and fairness.
- Respond to requests, needs and issues in a timely, effective manner.
- Provide clean, healthy, green and safe facilities and work environments and project a clean, neat and professional personal appearance.
- Build and sustain long-term relationships that are mutually beneficial.
- Bid and accept contracts that wll ailign with our company’s mission, skills, capacity and price structure, creating win-win situations for all parties.